The Waterin’ Hole will be the best place to be in the BC Peace Region
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD/BEVERAGES PERMITTED
- NO WEAPONS INCLUDING POCKET KNIFES PERMITTED
All guests entering the Waterin’ Hole are subject to search prior to entry.
In the Province of British Columbia, it is required that all patrons be 19 years of age or older to enter the Waterin’ Hole.
It is the required by LAW to present two (2) valid pieces of identification for age verification purposes before entering.
The first piece of identification must:
- be issued by a government agency (Canadian or other) and
- include the person’s name, birth date and picture
The second piece of ID is required to verify the authenticity of the first piece of ID. It must:
- include an imprint of the person’s name and
- include the person’s signature and/or picture
The Dawson Creek Exhibition Association, Event and Security Staff reserve the right to refuse entry and/or stop of alcohol service without notice.
COVER CHARGE $20 FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
HOURS OF OPERATION**
|Sunday, August 13||
*On Friday & Saturday, there will be a cover charge of $20/person
**Hours of operation are subject to change without notice.