The Parade is put on by the Rotary Club of Dawson Creek.
DAWSON CREEK EXHIBITION ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL MAIN PARADE
10:00 AM Downtown Dawson Creek
- All entries must be decorated.
- Entries must be able to keep up with the flow of the parade, or they will be excused from the parade route.
TO ENTER THE PARADE
Pre-registration is required. Please send your organization name & a short description of your float or enter to email@example.com
JUDGING (NONE FOR 2021)
- Parade entries to assemble at the Co-op Mall parking lot at 9:00 a.m. Friday
- Parade leaves promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- Judging will take place enroute with winners to be announced at the end.
- Marching Bands or Band on a Float
- Commercial Float or Entry
- Non-Commercial, Non Profit Club or Organization
- Draft Horse Entry (one or more horses cart , buggy etc.)
- Pony entry (one or more ponies, cart, buggy etc.)
- Dressed individual or group and mounts
- Comical Entry (group, family, individual)
- Vintage Cars, Trucks, Tractors
- Most Unique entry
- Dancers & Baton
- Best Theme
For more information, contact:
Dawson Creek Rotary Club